Subject: Lightwave Mailing List Contest
From: [email-masked] (Jonathon Bowman)
To: Multiple recipients of list <[email-masked]>
Date: Wed, 17 Apr 1996 14:26:23 -0700

Okay, from the amount of messages I've recieved, I think there's
enough interest to go on with this.

        I guess I'll draft up a list of rules, and mail them to the list, so
that people can comment on them.  I really want this contest to be part of
the mailing list, something that everyone has input in, and that everyone
should feel welcome to enter.  This is meant to be a very informal contest,
no prizes, just a chance for people to show off their work, and enable some
sharing of ideas.

        At this point I'm working out where the web page can be set up and
where the images can be uploaded to and stored, and I should hopefully have
the page up shortly. 
        
        I guess once we're all happy with the rules, I can announce the
first topic, and get this thing underway.

        A very enthused Jonathon Bowman.

***********************************
*    [email-masked]           *
* www.ionline.net/~jbowman/    *
*     Bowman Productions           *
***********************************